AIM
buyj3llo

Dark Seat Comfort Dark Seat Comfort

this movie was about ashton kucher getting high.

i didn't really understand it and thought it was kinda emo, but i voted 5 anyway. you get an A for effort

Longer Chainsaw Death Longer Chainsaw Death

A masterpiece

this movie contains shocking truths that are detramental to todays sociaty. I was both moved and frightened by the shocking display of disregard for today's modern conceptions of the idealistic image. afterall, who are we to judge life, we are but mortal victums of the vicious cycle they call love.

JackNicholson responds:

That's right!

...

Wait... wha?

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

cool.

This exactly like every jrpg. I swear if the graphics were better it would be like playing FF13.

Ultimate Potato Ultimate Potato

how does this only have a 3.31 on the score???

this game is awsome, everything from the graphics to the actual gameplay is incredicable. even the concept is awsome. you rock.

FrostedMuffins responds:

I would like to know the same thing, lol. Thanks a lot for the review! More is on the way!

Help0 Help0

neat.

Paranoid Design Paranoid Design

Really good. It has that old school vibe, especially in the way that it's mastered. It's reminiscent of early Wutang or Tupac's first album, in that the volumes on the instruments are not the way that you would expect it, but it kind of gives this mellow vibe, you know? I don't know if I'm explaining it well, but it's good.

BOULLIE responds:

I gotchu but above all else it sounds like you enjoyed it, and for that I thank ye

I can't front like the mastering was done on purpose completely tho, I haven't made anything with these headphones in mad long, I'm talkin like the early eaaaarly shit was made with these, some of the overly loud shit lol. I can't wait for these cables to come thruuuuuu!

Thanks for finding your way back here tho man, every now and then you pop your head in, it's appreciated

Children of Saturn Children of Saturn

Really good. I was unsure in beginning when the bass drum was chopping up the main sound a little bit as it came in. But as it went on, it was okay. The mix up at 1:33 is the highlight of this track, very nice!

JoshuaHughes responds:

Thanks, dude! I think you're talking about the parallel compression with the kick and the synths. I was very unsure of how much it needed. I guess it was a little too much?