AIM
buyj3llo

Help0 Help0

neat.

Paranoid Design Paranoid Design

Really good. It has that old school vibe, especially in the way that it's mastered. It's reminiscent of early Wutang or Tupac's first album, in that the volumes on the instruments are not the way that you would expect it, but it kind of gives this mellow vibe, you know? I don't know if I'm explaining it well, but it's good.

BOULLIE responds:

I gotchu but above all else it sounds like you enjoyed it, and for that I thank ye

I can't front like the mastering was done on purpose completely tho, I haven't made anything with these headphones in mad long, I'm talkin like the early eaaaarly shit was made with these, some of the overly loud shit lol. I can't wait for these cables to come thruuuuuu!

Thanks for finding your way back here tho man, every now and then you pop your head in, it's appreciated

Children of Saturn Children of Saturn

Really good. I was unsure in beginning when the bass drum was chopping up the main sound a little bit as it came in. But as it went on, it was okay. The mix up at 1:33 is the highlight of this track, very nice!

JoshuaHughes responds:

Thanks, dude! I think you're talking about the parallel compression with the kick and the synths. I was very unsure of how much it needed. I guess it was a little too much?

More Goofing Around More Goofing Around

What is this, your new style? You into shitty platformers on the SNES now?

Low Elo Low Elo

clown shit.

Village to Raise Village to Raise

very chill. This is sounds straight out of the early 90s. Brenda's got a baby sample is a little random, but it's not bad.

lol

thank you for lending me your eaauurzz

Drumbient Drumbient

Good start. but for a drum and bass track it's somewhat lacking a bassline.

VideoGameManiac responds:

Ty for your review!
Yeah its more ambient oriented xd

Mid Fizz Or I Feed Mid Fizz Or I Feed

I hate league of legends, but I love this tune.

Scaly Pholiota Scaly Pholiota

Too good. wtf. How are you making these?

BOULLIE responds:

Lil pad, some software, and samples homie.

Cycler Cycler

gorgeous. This is some 1992 shit right here. I can totally see "A Tribe Called Quest" going over this.

BOULLIE responds:

That'd be cool. Too bad Tribe is disbanding. It'd be cool for all major Queens emcess to throw something together. A block party or some shit